Our top 10 lists
View our top 10 lists.
- 1 Yonex Nanoray 10F badminton racket starting at £38.90
- 2 Yonex Power Cushion 35 Men £49.90
- 3 Yonex Power Cushion 35 Women starting at £43.61
- 4 Mizuno Wave Lightning Z3 Ladies starting at £72.57
- 5 Yonex Performance bag 4723EX starting at £26.44
- 6 Yonex ArcSaber Lite badminton racket £43.99
- 7 Yonex SHB-03 Men starting at £85.90
- 8 McDavid 479 Neopreen shorts £39.99
- 9 Yonex Performance Bag 4726EX £34.90
- 10 McDavid 8200 Cross Compression Shorts starting at £31.96
We are the experts in badminton!
Order on Sunday before 16:00h, dispatched the same day Customer service is closed at the moment. You can e-mail your question 24/7
See the brands that Frank sells.
Wondering which brands badminton-expert.co.uk offers? Please find all our brands below, sorted alphabeticallySee the brands that Frank sells
Read the experiences of our customers.
Yonex Aerus-2 Men17 Jan 2018
“Needed to replace my Asics and research showed that this shoe came highly recommended. I wasn't disappointed, it is without doubt the best shoe I've worn so far. Played 2 badminton matches and they proved to be extremely comfortable with great traction. You need to buy this shoe according to the cm length of your foot, I usually take a UK 8.5 but needed a 9.”
Yonex SHB-03 Men22 Jan 2018
“The yonex trainers are superb. The fit your feet so well and are light but sturdy. This is replacing the same sort of design by Yonex bought about a year ago and I will buy them again. NOTE - The yonex shoes are generally small so you have to generally get a larger size e.g I would normally get size is 10 but I need a 10.5 for a yonex shoe. ”
McDavid 422R Knee Brace with Dual Disk Hinges7 Feb 2018
“I was diagnosed with serious Arthritis in both knees early 2017. I have played Badminton for over 30 years & was reconciled to not playing again. Then I found your website & purchased 2 Knee Braces. These have been fantastic, excellent value for money, and have allowed me to continue playing. Very helpful staff, and great customer service.”